Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bedding



I have officially started my bedroom redo! Last night after my husband and I got home from work I decided it was time to use the money he gave me for my birthday to start my makeover. At 8:00 p.m. we decided to jet over to Bed bath and beyond to get the bedding I had picked out, but to my disappointment they didn't have it =(. My husband, being the smart man he is, made the brilliant suggestion to ask someone to look up if any stores in the area had it in stock. Luckily with 18 minutes until closing there was another store a few miles away that had it, so we were off!
I got my bedding with my bday money and my 20% off coupon and we were ready to roll. We got home about 9:30 and I stayed up until 1:00 washing the duvet and our down comforter ( I like to start fresh when I get something new). This morning I woke up and before I went to work I messed around a bit with pillow placement and what not, here was my first try


Not Obsessed. Although much better I am still not satisfied, the pillow situation needs a little updating, good thing I have a little more bday money =) stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment