Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new Chapter

There are so many blogs out there I am crazy to think I have anything interesting to say, but at the same time I am so OCD about my house and I am continually learning and trying new things it seems selfish to keep these things to myself.
My Husband and I got married in May of 2008 and in 2009 we bought our first house. We looked for a few months and finally found the house of our dreams...well no quite. The house we bought was a project to say the least. It was built in 1952 and I think it safe to say there were no updates made since. Before we could even move in we had to basically strip it down and start over. The catch was we only had 3 weeks! In 3 weeks we completely re-did 2 bathrooms, all new flooring, new paint, baseboards, doors and door casings, new light fixtures, new kitchen counters, kitchen hardware, sink. While we got all this done in 3 weeks we are far from done. We have lived here for 1 year and I feel like we are just beginning.
This is where our blog begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment