Monday, January 17, 2011

turquoise obsession



I am a fair weather fan of Colorsplash on HGTV and last year David Bromstadt did a room with some elements I fell in love with. I am apprehensive to post a picture of the room, but I think since parts of it inspired me, you may also be able to draw something from it too.
Mostly I LOVED the turquoise credenza and ghost chairs. I also thought the china display was gorgeous! Ever since I saw this room I have been dead set on painting something turquoise. My husband really wasnt that into, but when my moms friend gave me an old table she did not want anymore I thought this was the perfect opportunity. The bummer is, I did this before I even thought about a blog so I don't have a before picture, but I would love to share the after! Now this is why I love home-made =)

No comments:

Post a Comment